Herbal Yoni Steam
Yoni steaming (yoni is a sanskrit word for the female genitalia) is an ancient healing practice that has been used to promote healing and wellness. Women sit or squat over warm water containing healing herbs. The steam brings moist heat to the perineum, carrying with it the medicinal properties of the herbs. Yoni steams are particularly soothing and nourishing for women after childbirth.
- Ingredients: Red Raspberry*, Motherwort*, Yarrow*, Rose*, Chamomile* and Lavender*
- Yoni steams bring moist heat to the perineum, carrying with it the medicinal properties of the herbs.
- DIRECTIONS: Bring 2L of water to a boil. Add 1 cup of yoni steaming herbs to boiling water. Gently simmer for 10 minutes, keep covered. After the herbs have simmered for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and allow the water & herbs to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully pour the hot water and herbs into a heat safe basin. Position the basin below where you will sit. Disrobe from the waist down, but leave on a warm pair of socks. Sit comfortably above the basin with your yoni exposed to the steam. The steam should feel warm but not too hot. Wrap yourself in a towel from the waist down to keep yourself warm and the steam contained. Relax and enjoy the healing benefits for 20-30 minutes. After your yoni steam, dress yourself in warm dry clothing. It is recommended to steam before bed.
- DO NOT USE IF: Pregnant On Menstrual Cycle or currently using an IUD
These products are:
- *Organic (where indicated)
- Vegan Friendly
- For external use only. This product has not been evaluated by Health Canada and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or take the place of medical advice.
- Use within 6 months
- Store in a cool dry place
- Always seek medical advice before using essential oils if you have a medical condition.
Lifetime of Love is pleased to exclusively partner with Pacha Mama Body Care to bring you these quality products. Pacha Mama Body Care uses only the highest grade ingredients that are safe for our bodies and sustainable for our environment. Pacha Mama strives to use organic, local, wild crafted and fair trade ingredients whenever possible. All of their products are non-toxic, non-GMO, paraben, fragrance and cruelty free. All packaging is 100% recyclable. All products are handmade in Ontario, Canada.